do ur requests here, someone gonna open voting for u than
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I3looD

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: request´s   Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:13 pm

ok ^^
i´m a 17 years old german boy and really enjoy playing dota =)
i think this clan have nice members Wink
mh playing daot since 3 years and first version was dota southland i think before allstars was created xD
i would like to join your clan and im a very active player
like 8 houers per day my B-Net acc is I3looD ( the first letter is a i xD )
and im waiting for a test game =) bye[/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drogenjunge93

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: request´s   Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:14 pm

ok
i´m 14 years old and i came from germany and i want to join clan idp because he is a really nice and friendly clan!!!I I play dota for 1 week but i play it for fun and this is important for dota,i learn really fast and i hope i can be a member and i get train because i have time because i play every day 3 h or 4h and this is enough to train.and i wanted to play dota good because it´s make me fun !!! I hope all vote for me!!!plz i want to be good in dota and ur clan is the best clan in the world,really plz vote for me!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jucy

Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: request´s   Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:55 pm

Hi guyz, my name is Josch and im 18 years old. I come from germany and im a scholmate of tora.bora... i played already sometimes with some of the clan and i must say that the ppl are kind and cool. I just want to have a nice time with some mates to play dota in private or public games. I also would like to play league but for that i have to practice some more i think Very Happy ... im not a noob Wink thx for reading ^^

PS: my first dota version was the 6.2 ... its about 3 years ago or something... i played usually through the years until 6 months ago but now im back in action as a active gamer Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrYnOOb

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: request´s   Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:44 pm

Hi, I'm 19 years old and I'm from Germany. I want to join your clan, because I'm talented and I'm in need of a good clan, in which I can improve my playing style and skill by playing together with you guys. And I think joining your clan would be a further step in becoming a better DotA player. I hope you read this and think, as I do, that I'm the right man. =)

I'm about to be safelisted in Clan DCE, I have ggc, TS2 and everything you need, so that I can play with you guys (also note that my English is very good).

My ggc Account is r00n, my Bnet-Account: CRY.N00B, whisper me, so we can own together. Smile

Yours, CrY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: request´s   

Back to top Go down

request´s
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imba dota pros :: Community :: App's for memmbership-
Jump to: