Imba dota pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imba dota pros

Idp Community

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avenger[NgN] RETIREMENT

Go down 
+3
Zdronch
dunkelarchon
Avenger[NgN]
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Avenger[NgN]
Admin
Avenger[NgN]

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Avenger[NgN] RETIREMENT Empty
PostSubject: Avenger[NgN] RETIREMENT   Avenger[NgN] RETIREMENT Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 8:25 pm

I am sorry to announce this but i rly have much work to do in my rl. I am sorry if i let u down but this is greather than i thought.
This is my final year of studies and i need to give my best so i can ensure my future prosperity.
I am leaving my leadership to UZAS of team Z so i hope u all would obey him as a truly leader.
Also i am leavining my shami position to him if posible but that is up to dunk to decide.
I rly have enjoyed to be a part of IDP community and i had a geat time with u all guy. i wont forget a good games and conflicts that we gone thogether.

I am leaving this forum to Dunk as a main ADMIN. I will come sometimes to visit u all
and to play some games but that would be rare.
Cya all and gl & hf
For me its gg

Love u all AVE

Last edited by on Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://idp-talk.forumotion.com
dunkelarchon
Admin
dunkelarchon

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Avenger[NgN] RETIREMENT   Avenger[NgN] RETIREMENT Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 8:29 pm

Sad((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Back to top Go down
Avenger[NgN]
Admin
Avenger[NgN]

PostSubject: Re: Avenger[NgN] RETIREMENT   Avenger[NgN] RETIREMENT Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:08 pm

I feel same as u are dunk.
Back to top Go down
Zdronch

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Avenger[NgN] RETIREMENT   Avenger[NgN] RETIREMENT Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:24 am

Good look with the last year m8 Wink
Back to top Go down
its.me.MaRio

its.me.MaRio

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Avenger[NgN] RETIREMENT   Avenger[NgN] RETIREMENT Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 7:00 pm

yeaah good luck with ur year,
and i think idp is strong enough to survive that 1 year without u,
and if u are very intelligent u can come back and support us Smile)

BYE BYE
Back to top Go down
Rizbo

Rizbo

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Avenger[NgN] RETIREMENT   Avenger[NgN] RETIREMENT Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 2:50 am

Gl u made good decigine i wish i can do that but im dota ADICTED Smile)))))!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CotF.Stryke

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Avenger[NgN] RETIREMENT   Avenger[NgN] RETIREMENT Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 5:16 pm

hope u will manage ur year if this is ur decision we have to accept it even if we sont want to Sad
Back to top Go down
Maclord

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Avenger[NgN] RETIREMENT   Avenger[NgN] RETIREMENT Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 1:25 pm

I hope to see you soon, manage your studies and wish you a good year.
Back to top Go down
Avenger[NgN]
Admin
Avenger[NgN]

PostSubject: Re: Avenger[NgN] RETIREMENT   Avenger[NgN] RETIREMENT Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 9:20 pm

tx m8s i apreciate ur support in studing. I will come to bnet sometimes to say hello Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avenger[NgN] RETIREMENT   Avenger[NgN] RETIREMENT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avenger[NgN] RETIREMENT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imba dota pros :: Idp-Talk :: General Discussion-
Jump to: