Share | 

I Would like to join idp channel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FeeL_No_PaiN

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: I Would like to join idp channel   Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:28 pm

Hi , my name is Dorin im from Romania im 25 years old,i play dota for about 4 years till 5.84c vs.,and i only can join your channel when no 1 is there Sad . a few months ago i have played on your channel my only real good games for just 1 night in that long time i've played this game and im not jokein' , never played even with my ex. clan on PVGPN ,neither here on this server, such a team games , i have played till then on gdc,ggc,allstars,DIV but no of that clans-channels have such a good games......well i remember 1 of u have invite me to join some games on idp then, after we play 1-2 games on allstars.i've tryied many times to join till then never could just when bot was there Very Happy , and belive me i am sick of that allstars allready(just like public same thing) and sadly just now came trough my mind to request an opportunity to play with u guys again.I dont wanna join your clan as much i just wanna play that good kind of games , i am realy tired of gdc and div and dce played thaere but leavers and bad manners are there too as noobs as well. Well...i have read something about some voting and is ok for me let me play with u guys some games and u can vote for me or not after Razz ....regards till then and pls answer..(my bnet account is R.a.i.N )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dunkelarchon
Admin

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: I Would like to join idp channel   Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:15 am

the voting is just made for ppl who wanna join our clan, ofc u can play with us when ur up for it, think i remember u from dce, best is u whisp me or cotf.stryke or other ppl to ask how long we need till we start next game, if not w8ing can be annoying Wink
regards, dunkelarchon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FeeL_No_PaiN

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: I Would like to join idp channel   Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:00 pm

ok , cool ......hope we will play soon

cyas Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content