Share | 

Notice of Foreclosure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rock

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Notice of Foreclosure   Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:23 am

Hi all. By all i mean the 2-3 persons that actually read this forum. As you noticed lately I log into TS but stay in separate channel and mostly i am afk. This is due to 2 reasons:

1. My mic started to suck real bad.
2. My gaming activity has been greatly reduced.

So i hereby declare the coming of age of my gaming career. Simply put I stop playing. Unfortunately real life has proven to be a tough opponent and i am sorry to say that as pro as i am i lost this battle.

I am in my final year in college (American Studies faculty) and i have to think real hard of my future. So, unless MYM makes me an offer, this future will not include pc games. I have a lot of papers and essays that i need to do and also a 80 pages work for my license exam. This means i have to read a lot of articles and books and take notes and all that crap.

I also got promoted at my job (yes i have a job for almost 4 years now) from editor to chief editor. I work at a small news oriented radio station. The salary is crap but i do it for experience and because i love journalism. So this will also diminish my time greatly.

In the end i would like thank you all for the great moments and games that we had in the 7-8 month i have been in this clan. I would also like to extend a special greeting to all the great people that i played with in IDP2 and i thank them for a great D-L season (cause after we sucked hard Smile).

This is not good bye, its just bye Smile My GGC doesn't work on my Vista (again), so i'll try to play a SIG or DCE game every now and then to at least stay in shape. So if you are on Bnet /w me for a game. Smile

Well that was all. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phelbs

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Notice of Foreclosure   Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:31 pm

Well gl irl. Cant say more because rl is more important than dota. It will be nice to have u around for some ih games. (And about the ggc probs with visa, why dont u install xp, it doesnt have the annoying security promptings and so, things will be smoother and most of all its not hard to install -.- ).
Greets phelbs

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Notice of Foreclosure   Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:52 pm

Its a pitty. I really liked you dude, may you wasnt the best player but you always were friendly and really courteous, i really liked to play with you our DL Season because you were there everytime and 1 of the regulars player!

I really will miss you in Dota and all around it!

And i wish you the best in your future, and may you will come back one time Smile

Greetz MaRio
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rock

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Notice of Foreclosure   Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:32 pm

Thanks guys

Anyway if i won't play dota then i'll resume to spamming this forum :p

I didn't say i quit dota forever. i just said i will play less (a lot less but anyway).

I'll try to stay active for another dl season if you get better lineups ffs :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notice of Foreclosure   

Back to top Go down

Notice of Foreclosure
Page 1 of 1