Application to join clan IdP - ComiC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ComiC-Player

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Application to join clan IdP - ComiC   Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:32 pm

Hello all!,

My bnet name is ComiC-Player, my real name is Rinze, I am from the Netherlands and I am 18 years old. I would like to join this clan, because after months of mostly doing vip sigs, I am ready for a challange again.

I have played DotA for a long time (even before allstars) and I have been in several well-known clans in the past. They include BoD (Brotherhood of DotA, 2nd division), Tx (Team xaxa, later known as Joy, then RawR, 2nd/1st division) and wyw remade (semi finalists in a dota masters tournament, here I played cwīs against some professional teams).

Also, I have ventrillo and a mic, teamspeak, I am a nice teamplayer and I will always try to do what the leader tells me to. Also, I have some experience as a teamleader myself, since I was chieftain of the clan īThe dota comicsī where I played with in division 5 for one season.

In a team, I can pretty much play every role. I have the most experience playing a solo mid hero (in the old days that was lich/silencer, but I have played heroes like potm, zeus, magnus and qop quite a lot too). And I wont say no to any role, and I wont say no to a role like playing a support hero/babysitter, farmer or jungler.

I hope I have informed you enough about me now,

Greets,
ComiC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
th0t4r

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Application to join clan IdP - ComiC   Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:34 pm

join #irc at #idp.dota and ask there this forum is inactive.. kinda
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Application to join clan IdP - ComiC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imba dota pros :: Community :: App's for memmbership-
Jump to: