Imba dota pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imba dota pros

Idp Community

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Centaur chef build

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HowAboutThis

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Centaur chef build Empty
PostSubject: Centaur chef build   Centaur chef build Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 8:53 pm

Last day i had a very special game. I've playt centauren chef and i was nearly imortal. My first two items where 2x ring of regeneration , after that hyper stone + bot. Then i sold the 2 rings and bought 2x chain mail. Now the hero was cheers ^^. And my last item was assult but it was not important for this game anymore. Do you think it was a good build up? Question
Back to top Go down
HowAboutThis

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Centaur chef build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centaur chef build   Centaur chef build Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 8:54 pm

And i only skilled 1x stun lvl 2-16 only dmg return + ulti + attributes
Back to top Go down
D3L373D

D3L373D

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-04-09

Centaur chef build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centaur chef build   Centaur chef build Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 12:57 am

Very nice Balance Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Avenger[NgN]
Admin
Avenger[NgN]

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Centaur chef build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centaur chef build   Centaur chef build Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 3:32 am

Hmm a bit strange build for me Smile
I usually buy him arcain ring and 2 braicers after that i buy dagger. But I prefer to be solo until lvl 6 after that it is gg. I take ofc stun and stats after lvl 6 take duble edge.
Back to top Go down
https://idp-talk.forumotion.com
Rizbo

Rizbo

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Centaur chef build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centaur chef build   Centaur chef build Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 8:46 am

Rofl arcane ring cent is totaly bad....mine build tangos frist 2 cirklets..then go vanguard boots after that dagger travel radi heart...and posible ac or blade mails...best oldscool build
Back to top Go down
Avenger[NgN]
Admin
Avenger[NgN]

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Centaur chef build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centaur chef build   Centaur chef build Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 12:52 am

y it is bad couse i usually pick cent now with tiny in lane Smile so tiny got arcane : ), me go vangard, dagger , heart or radi , first radi if can
Back to top Go down
https://idp-talk.forumotion.com
Hallucinogen

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-10

Centaur chef build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centaur chef build   Centaur chef build Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 3:46 pm

hmm i guess 1 thing every1 forgets here is that u must chose items according the enemy u are facing with...i guess that "howabouthis" played vs melees so chainmail is good choise but never make 2 cuz they dont stack...if playing vs ranged int or agi hero double egde is must have cuz it rips their soul Very Happy ...i usssualy make him vanguard 1st than blink and he rocks,then BOT,after that he can farm whatever he want...cent=imba
Back to top Go down
Hallucinogen

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-10

Centaur chef build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centaur chef build   Centaur chef build Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:23 pm

1 more thing i dont see point of using hyperstone with cent he aind dmg dealer...cuirass is good for him but only to make him more though and as 3rd or 4th item after vangueard,blink, heart...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Centaur chef build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Centaur chef build   Centaur chef build Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Centaur chef build
Page 1 of 1