Imba dota pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imba dota pros

Idp Community

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

idp-spambot access

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
knifem4n

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-04

idp-spambot access Empty
PostSubject: idp-spambot access   idp-spambot access Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 2:13 am

Hi, my battle net account is Ludz and i already had access to the bot, today i tryed to spam and my commands are not accepted by the bot Sad. I dont know, maybe its temporarly not working but please check m access just in case.

Regards Ludz
Back to top Go down
knifem4n

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-04

idp-spambot access Empty
PostSubject: Re: idp-spambot access   idp-spambot access Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 7:08 pm

everything seems back fine now Smile. i guess the bot was off or something, but i saw him on channel :/...
Back to top Go down
forictori

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-04-09

idp-spambot access Empty
PostSubject: Re: idp-spambot access   idp-spambot access Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:38 am

The Bot is online all the time, even there is auto-reconnect script, which is connecting the bot automatically to B.net.But u guys abuse it, making it floods in channel and getting banned.So whenever u see the bot offline, that's means that it is temporary IP banned, cuz of flooding.The olny way to prevent this is to spam ur gn's in a way that B.net allows SLOWLY .Everyone sees ur gn's, but it is up to the people if they want to join ur game or not, spamming fast and flooding won't make them to join faster even will drive them back.So please take care and spam slowly the gn's(without making the bot floods in channel)
Thank You for the time spending reading our Forum, I wish You all GL and HF :-) and hope to cya in games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

idp-spambot access Empty
PostSubject: Re: idp-spambot access   idp-spambot access Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

idp-spambot access
Page 1 of 1