Imba dota pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imba dota pros

Idp Community

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Idp-spambot not working...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Kop

The_Kop

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-05

Idp-spambot not working... Empty
PostSubject: Idp-spambot not working...   Idp-spambot not working... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:23 pm

What's wrong with him? Almost every 2-3 days he doesn't work in morning - he's online but i can't wisper him...He doesn't spam...
Back to top Go down
The_Kop

The_Kop

PostSubject: Re: Idp-spambot not working...   Idp-spambot not working... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:39 pm

Still bot doesn't spam :/
Back to top Go down
phelbs

phelbs

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Idp-spambot not working...   Idp-spambot not working... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:01 am

well im trying to reach forictory(owner of the bot) so i can give u answer, so i will try to answer you as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
The_Kop

The_Kop

PostSubject: Re: Idp-spambot not working...   Idp-spambot not working... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:12 am

Thx...This problem repeats every few days, mainly in morning.
Back to top Go down
phelbs

phelbs

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Idp-spambot not working...   Idp-spambot not working... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:29 am

If the spambot is not spaming, it means that "he" got ip ban due to abuse most likely(flood). It is sad, but i can't do anything to help with that becouse its users fault. I am not the owner of the bot, so if u experience problems try contact forictory @ bnet.
Back to top Go down
host.is.noob

host.is.noob

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Idp-spambot not working...   Idp-spambot not working... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:11 pm

The bot is online all the time even there is auto-reconnect script,but many people abuse it (flooding)so the bot goes in the Void and hense ur spamms are useless
Back to top Go down
https://idp-talk.forumotion.com/index.htm
The_Kop

The_Kop

PostSubject: Re: Idp-spambot not working...   Idp-spambot not working... Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:54 pm

Hmmm...Idp-spambot is offline at least 5-6 days now :/ No more spambot or ?
Back to top Go down
Hukkapoika

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Idp-spambot not working...   Idp-spambot not working... Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:11 pm

I have noticed that too. Only that I haven't seen the bot online for a month. What does this mean? Sad
Back to top Go down
dunkelarchon
Admin
dunkelarchon

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Idp-spambot not working...   Idp-spambot not working... Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:19 am

the pc where the bot is running normaly is fucked up, so bot is deat for the moment. (manny of us stopped playing bnet totaly and only play cw´s @ ggc also)

mb foricitory can get the pc running, if not u have to seach other bots in allstars -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idp-spambot not working...   Idp-spambot not working... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idp-spambot not working...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imba dota pros :: Community :: Bot access-
Jump to: