Imba dota pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imba dota pros

Idp Community

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'll Leave

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
its.me.MaRio

its.me.MaRio

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-07-10

I'll Leave Empty
PostSubject: I'll Leave   I'll Leave Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 6:21 pm

Hello guys,

before you will hear this from somebody else, i will tell it to you guys.
I just left the "Clan", actually i left my team, because of some big problems we had in the last weeks, i gave all my rights to Rock, because im SURE he will make a better job then me, im right Rock!? You know what i mean..
Well to make it short, im disappointed of my team, and i wont play with them or lead them any longer, so have a nice life.

So far MaRio
Back to top Go down
Rock

Rock

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-09

I'll Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Leave   I'll Leave Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 3:38 am

Bye Bye Mario

Actually you're not right. I didn't ask to make me leader because i don't want to, so i passed the leadership to someone who will indeed do a good job.

To tell the truth Mario we're also disappointed in you. As a leader you had a bad attitude with all that 'its useless, we lost and i don't wanna play 4v5'. As leader you should have encouraged, or at least don't say anything, we knew we will lose but everyone of us wanted to keep playing, not just give up. You also are not a very good player either. But i said whatever he's here for so long so let him play, but i guess i was wrong about that. Its not your skill that bothered me, but your attitude. So what if we are 4? So what if we lose? (we could have won btw). Play for fun, we don't get to play much anyway so why not take advantage of this. If you wanna play only to win go to MYM. Also in our strategy discussion you were so not helping, you were against almost every suggestion we had and never listen our advices. I won't say more.

I also thought you were a cool guy Mario and tbh i was really surprised to see that so many ppl voted against you on the poll we had here a while back. But now i realized that actually those votes were not jokes nor random.

I'm very sorry to have said all of the above because i don't like to argue with people, but i was very very disappointed by your attitude. I wish you all the best in whatever you will do from now on. And don't be sad, that's how life goes, some things work out, some things do not, it is up to us to get up and move on. Smile
Back to top Go down
its.me.MaRio

its.me.MaRio

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-07-10

I'll Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Leave   I'll Leave Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:10 pm

Well Rock, you're crying about my attitude, it wasnt my attitude to get leader of this team from the beginning, but i took it as a matter of facts...
So dont punish me for being an idiot, becaus i allways tried to be objective in any sitiuation, and im really sorry if i wasnt able to make the grade.
Well at least many things have been said, may it was the best thing we could do, i will take that experience with me, because it was a good one.
I learned from my mistakes, and i will try to improve myself.
By the way Rock, i never convicet someone because he had no skill...
And i never wanted to play to be the best player, i allways played dota because it was fun, and i had fun...
Well to give this an polite ending, ill have to say goodbye, and i guess Rock, in an other situation we would have cope well with each other Smile

I hope you will doing fine without me,
may we will talk to each other in some ways :-)

And im not angry on anyone of you Wink
Because i know how you felt Wink

BYE BYE
Back to top Go down
Morrzy[ks]

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-05-22

I'll Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Leave   I'll Leave Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:23 pm

Bye Bye MArio Crying or Very sad (I wish you all the best ) Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content